Friday 22 September 2017

Scratch project

Hi everyone today I'm going to share with you my scratch and a reflection about it so here is the reflection:
What did you like about the task?
I liked that we got to learn something new and learn how to code amazing stuff and it doesn't take long to do.
What didn't you like about the task?
I liked all of it.
What was challenging about the task?
What I found challenging was that there were somethings that I didn't get.
Which 2 learning muscles did you use and how?

I used my noticing muscle when there was something wrong with my r but I fixed it so that it now is better then before. I also used my reasoning muscle when I didn't know how to fix the r but I got the hang of it so then I could go on to the next letter.
Here is my Name animation





Thank you for reading.

5 comments:

  1. I love your Scratch project Cami, my fav is that the music is so funky!!!
    From Stina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cristina I like the R because it says my name but then again I quite like the N because it diapers.

      Delete
    2. I like the C because it make sound and changes colour.
      From Stina

      Delete
  2. Well done Cami!I love how you showed us the name,and it was great!I also like how you added music ;P I love how you also showed us your reflection and said you liked all of it,I mean it was great to know you liked it.Keep up the amazing work Cami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your scratch project was awesome and you had a great reflection reaching all the criteria, well done Camryn!

    ReplyDelete