Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Holiday chapter book

Hi everyone today I am going to tell you about our writing task.
So what we had to do was we had to make a holiday chapter book well we did have other options but I chose this one. We had to make a chapter book containing the things we did in the holidays. First I chose 4 things that I wanted to share and then I wrote a summery about what happened after that I wrote the real thing and now I'm just finishing up here is a link to my Holiday chapter book

                                                        Holiday chapter book


OK so that was it for today I hope you enjoyed my short stories that are true and yes my dog still runs away every now and then. so Bye for now

2 comments:

  1. Wow Camryn!That story was amazing!It had a lot of detail and you described it very well,you put a humongous picture of what happened it was very clear.It looks like you tried hard keep it up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome detail when you were shopping!

    ReplyDelete