Monday 3 July 2017

Bully writing

Hi there today I'm going to share with you a story that we did in class here is what we did

Title: The day the bully stopped.


  • Has a beginning, middle and end
  • A problem and a solution
  • Some awesome vocabulary

Write your story in the box below:



The day the bully stopped

Once there was a girl a girl named Rose. She liked school, cheer leading and gymnastics, Just like Olivia. Olivia is 1 year older than Rose Olivia doesn't like school, She does like cheer leading and gymnastics though. She was always jealous of Rose and wanted to be the best cheerleader but she wasn’t Rose was.

She was furious when she heard that, when she did she had to do something about it so that is what she did. One sunny morning at school Olivia said to Rose that “Coach told me to tell you that you are kicked of the team you know the team that meant lots to you.” Rose replied “Are you sure because I’m pretty sure that coach would tell me herself” “ Nope she told me to tell you.” Rose tried to keep her tears in but she couldn’t help herself so she ran never wanting to come back.

In the afternoon team practice was on and Rose came to return her uniform but when she got there her coach said “why aren’t you in your uniform?.” She answered “I’m not on the team anymore don’t you remember! You are the one who kicked me of the team! Aren’t you?” Her coach looked confused and everyone turned to Olivia in frustration she started to explain “I didn’t mean to harm anyone.”but they all agreed that she did cause trouble and lots of terrible things. “I’m really sorry and I hope that we can be all good.” But that didn’t change what she did, although they did find it in their heart to forgive her for what she had done. And after that day she became a nicer person to everyone in the school, and every day she would say a big thank you to her coach and teachers for everything she has learned.
I hope you enjoyed my post today. bye for now

No comments:

Post a Comment